Internal and Management audit is primarily carried out with a view to provide senior management and Board of Directors with a clear, comprehensive and unbiased analysis of the functional efficiency and compliances status of the company and to suggest the areas of improvements.
Our Internal and Management audit service has been designed specifically to address key business challenges of business including compliance assurance, operational efficiencies, effectiveness of internal controls and reporting requirements specific to corporate governance.
Our services include,
- Evaluation of internal and process controls across business functions including procurement, production, logistics, warehouse, dispatch, stores, HR, payroll and accounts
- Critical review of systems, processes and SOPs to identify areas of improvements
- Evaluate adherence with defined processes and SOPs
- Review of statutory compliances and identify the areas requiring attention taking into consideration compliance risk
- Audit of accounts and transactions to ensure timely and accurate accounting
- Assisting companies in meeting the corporate governance requirements with reference to Companies Act, 2013
- Identification of areas of cost reductions, revenue optimization and improvements in operational efficiency